Why I do what I do
I believe in helping people to become a better version of themselves. Whether it is about teamwork, using your character strengths, appreciating what you’ve got – I believe in growth. This is why I work with positive psychology – the theory of using your talents, developing yourself and enhance your well being.
What I do
I put my philosophy to practice in my work: training, coaching, doing workshops for personal and organisational development and teaching about positive psychology.
How I work
I work with a variety of techniques, all based firmly in science and practice. Nothing as practical as a good theory, as Kurt Lewin used to say. Techniques I often use include: appreciative inquiry; mindfulness; psychological capital; character strengths; broaden & build theory; growth mindset and self determination theory.
Contact: email@example.com or (0031) 06 – 42 58 28 32.
I write blogs on Medium.com about organizations, positive psychology and mindfulness.
- A short introduction in Strengths
- How to manage your over-controlling manager
- Stop reacting. Act.
- 4 steps to deal positively with stress
- Psychological Capital
- Burning passion. No action
- Don’t blame the weatherman for the rain
- Three steps to a positive work culture
- You can’t always get what you want
- Learning organizations? Make mistakes!
- Team Jobcraft Canvas 1.0
- The anxiety disorder of organizations
- Lead positive, get better results
- Motivate yourself. And your team.
- The meeting is over
- Know thyself and work better